Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 4 and 5

Hello my good people,

So day 4 was the worse for me of all the days. I thought that once I got through day 3 I would be fine, but I played a mind game with myself. Day 4 came and I wanted to eat. That started early in the morning. I hung in there don't get me wrong, but I wanted FOOD! Not like a hamburger or pizza, but some good old fashion flavor. Anyway, I got through the day and it ended on a positive note.

Day 5, is like the hurrah point. I woke up and felt like I just have 1 more day, 1 more day. It feels good to have done this for myself. Once it is complete tomorrow I am on to phase II. Healthier eating. The second book I read, 21 pounds in 21 days, is my next step. Not starving myself for 21 days, but eating real live food for 21 days.

I feel so blessed and thankful for this temple God has blessed me with. What have you done great for yourself today?

--be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment